1. Army Public School, Morar Cantt Gwalior was raised on 01 Apr 1994 under Military Station Headquarters, Gwalior. Initially, the school was set up to class VIII. Subsequently, it has been upgraded up to class XII (Science, Commerce and Humanities streams). The sanction of CBSE up to class XII has been granted. The school has been allotted a code number 54002 (New). Earlier, it was allotted codes two times - 03253 and 10399 under CBSE authorities. The Affiliation No allotted by CBSE is 1030072 (New) & 1080007 (Old).
2. Computer education has been started wef 01 Jul 1996.
3. Class XI has been started wef 2004-2005 and Class XII wef 2005-2006. E-mail address of the school is email@example.com.
4. The school website has been developed: www.armyschoolgwalior.edu.in wef Apr 2005.
5. Construction of New School Building has been completed. The school has shifted into New School Building wef 01 Sep 2008 (Class I-XII Std).
6. English Language Lab was installed in the month of 01 Aug 2009 in the New School Building.
7. Smart Classes have been set up in 20 Classrooms w.e.f. 01 July 2010 and extended up to 60 Classrooms.
8. Obstacle Course has been setup w.e.f. 01 Sep 2010 as per directions of HQ AWES, Delhi.
9. School Library has been named as ‘Nilanjana Singh Library’ to honour Mrs Nilanjana Singh, Former Principal APS Gwalior for her assiduous services and life time commitment, for APS Gwalior.
10. Infirmary has been set up w.e.f. 01 Apr 2019.
11. A cafeteria has been set up for the students in the main building w.e.f. 01 July 2019.
12. Herbal garden has been created for the students to have an understating on some common herbs and Ayurveda medicines w.e.f. 22 July 2019.
13. Clay Modelling and Sculpture Craft Studio has been set up w.e.f. 11 Sept 2019.
14. Six Classrooms,One Toilet Block, One Staffroom and Two Stairclass havebeen constructed, adjacent to Supplementary Building, in the Financial year 2019-20 and 2020-21.
15. Five Classrooms, one store roon and one toilet block has been completed on 30 Sep 2021.